Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Discussion about Kannada films, actors, actress, technicians, news, music, reviews, previews.

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby gopanna » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

govinda wrote: shivanna does affectionate feelings on sister better than romance. he is better doing mother and sister affection , than romance. somehow i dint see him doing romance properly these days. in anand movie "neela megha gaali beesi" , i observed "innocent" and "pure" looks of shivanna. but not sure how he did romance in the initial days.

innyaar idaare heroes kannada dalli?



I love u song i,iva yaava seeme in ranaranga was superb. Shivanna-Sudharani was one of the best on-screen pairs :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :supz: :rock: :heart: Unfortunately he got some dabba heroines (ade raaga ade haadu, samyukta,Shiva mecchida kannappa :vom: :vom: :vom: ) during home banner times.After he came out,it was lot better :hmm:
User avatar
gopanna
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 5682
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm
Location: Bengaluru

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby SAAMRAT » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:12 pm

govinda wrote:
SAAMRAT wrote:well said ,but i would like to differ with ur opinion on Vishnu ...
he was also not very confortable with heroines ...can give lot of examples ....


one of my friend used to observe and tell me that when Dr. V hugged heroines, he would close them completely using his hands and would maintain a gap inside at chest level which we could never notice properly. have you observed this?

his romance in 80s movies were all like an innocent child. you can make it out clearly. he did romance in a pure form those days. but later point of time after 90s, his romantic songs reduced. Dr. Raj is known for his kenne-kenne touching romantic scenes in every song.

at present, i dont see any proper romance material heroes in kannada. ganesha did it superbly in CChittara. Digant does pretty well. the best being "nee mohisu", in which aindrita has done a better job and Digi has just silently done a natural romance. he has actually restrained. i liked darshan-ramya limited romance in manasaa song. kitty ge feelings-e illa. his wife was telling on tv that she fought with him aftrer she watrched "madhuvana karedare" song from INP. Intha hendru iddre ganDa neTTug romance maaDak aagutta? prajwal gu romance nettuge baralla.... irodralli diganth did it well under YB's direction.

sudeep romance maaDode illa sariyaagi. sometimes he does... yes vaali time nalli chennaag maaDtaa iddru sudeep romance naa... EEGA illa. shivanna does affectionate feelings on sister better than romance. he is better doing mother and sister affection , than romance. somehow i dint see him doing romance properly these days. in anand movie "neela megha gaali beesi" , i observed "innocent" and "pure" looks of shivanna. but not sure how he did romance in the initial days.

innyaar idaare heroes kannada dalli?


Yes exactly Govinda thats what i meant ..Dr.V never huggged heroines completely with full touching ..ond swalpa Gap idde iratte ...if u see in Majogaara Sogasugaara ..he was so uncomfortable with sonakshi ..she being over beeLing on Dr.V ...

and Yes .Dr.Raj's kenne touching romance is superbbb ..
I felt Ambi was on little rougher side of a romance ..aa kaDe Raj thara smoothu allla ..Vishnu ashTu weaku alla ...Tiger Prabhakar asHttu Strongy alla ...he fals somewhere in between ...of all these categories ..

I guess ananthnag did good romantic soft roles ...but touching wise even he was just OK ...
User avatar
SAAMRAT
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby govinda » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm

exactly samrat anna.... Dr. V had his own reservations about full close touching. That's fine for me. No problem at all. even today, i dont find it awkward. he gave 100% in romance in his eyes and every other aspect, hence i never felt bad. but the way this gaNi is doing romance these days will make any gaNi liker hit with yakkDa to their own head. he is not even showing that good romantic feelings in his face also. that is the worst part. \

though Dr. V never touched fully, but then, he did not have any reservations about holding the heroine's face in his hand and looking at them with intense love in his eyes and body language. i loved him more in ee bandhana the way he treats jayapradha.... and the way he addresses her in bahuvachana. such a gem we had in KFi. Badly badly wasted doing some S. Nani movies in the end of his career. P Sheshadri had written one blog where he says that he had agreed to do Sheshadri's movie and by then he died.

Tiger, Ambi were all hard romancers. they were not good at soft and subtle romance. but ambi was too good in his emotions using eyes. check his emotional scenes in that ranganayaki or some movie and also that shubhamangala. how innocently he cries. ambi is too gutsy as well as emotional loving person. one of my friend told me that ambi met her in some club and they played cards together and he forced them to continue the game at his home and treated the whole family at his place.
signature testing......
User avatar
govinda
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 12999
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: My-sooru

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby sooriduniya » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Ganesh-Rachita in 'Dil Rangila'
The successful director and story writer Preetham Gubbi has arrived at another love story subject for Golden star Ganesh in 'Dil Rangeela'. Story writer of 'Mungaru Male' and director of Ganesh home banner film 'Maleyali Jotheyali' Preetham Gubbi story has been accepted by top producer of Kannada cinema K Manju.
Image
Producer K Manju with 'Raaja Huli, Super Ranga and Ragini IPS' on hand forges ahead with another film. K Manju signed Ganesh for 'Shyloo' in the direction of S Narayan. It did not do well in the box office. He gets another call sheet of golden star Ganesh who had an average hit 'Auto Raaja' of the recent past.

'Dil Rangila' is third film in the career of Rachita Ram. She had tremendous success in 'Bul Bul'. She has signed another film for Dinakar direction of Toogudeepa Production 'Onduralli Obba Raja'.

On Ganesha Chaturthi day Golden star Ganesh film went on the floors at Varaprada Venkateshwara temple. For the maiden shot for the film Smt Shilpa Ganesh showed clap board.

Priyanka Rao, Rangayana Raghu, Achyuth Kumar, Yamuna, Srinidi, Giri and others are in the cast. HC Venu is cameraman and Arjun Janya is music director. Deepu S Kumar editing, Murali choreography are part of this film.

Shooting for 'Dil Rangeela' will be held in Bangalore, Mysore, Goa plus songs in abroad.Prashanth of 'Victory' fame is writing dialogues, Yogarja Bhat and Jayanth Kaikini hit combination from 'Mungaru Male' time are writing lyrics.
User avatar
sooriduniya
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby SHIVA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:21 am

gopanna wrote:
I love u song i,iva yaava seeme in ranaranga was superb. Shivanna-Sudharani was one of the best on-screen pairs :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :supz: :rock: :heart: Unfortunately he got some dabba heroines (ade raaga ade haadu, samyukta,Shiva mecchida kannappa :vom: :vom: :vom: ) during home banner times.After he came out,it was lot better :hmm:


Inspector Vikram heroine was good :)
Dr.Shivarajkumar - Tamannaah - Sachin - Modi - Soori - Radhika Pandit
User avatar
SHIVA
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 12310
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 am

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby SuperBad » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:28 am

SHIVA wrote:
gopanna wrote:
I love u song i,iva yaava seeme in ranaranga was superb. Shivanna-Sudharani was one of the best on-screen pairs :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :supz: :rock: :heart: Unfortunately he got some dabba heroines (ade raaga ade haadu, samyukta,Shiva mecchida kannappa :vom: :vom: :vom: ) during home banner times.After he came out,it was lot better :hmm:


Inspector Vikram heroine was good :)

her name was Kavya she later did some kashinath movies ;)
D Company
BE and MAKE
User avatar
SuperBad
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 7309
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby SHIVA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 am

SuperBad wrote:her name was Kavya she later did some kashinath movies ;)


Surasundaranga directed by Nagabharana....One of my all time favorite movie... :prayer: :prayer:
Dr.Shivarajkumar - Tamannaah - Sachin - Modi - Soori - Radhika Pandit
User avatar
SHIVA
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 12310
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 am

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby AKums » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 am

SuperBad wrote:
SHIVA wrote:
gopanna wrote:
I love u song i,iva yaava seeme in ranaranga was superb. Shivanna-Sudharani was one of the best on-screen pairs :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :supz: :rock: :heart: Unfortunately he got some dabba heroines (ade raaga ade haadu, samyukta,Shiva mecchida kannappa :vom: :vom: :vom: ) during home banner times.After he came out,it was lot better :hmm:


Inspector Vikram heroine was good :)

her name was Kavya she later did some kashinath movies ;)

She acted in Vishnu - suhasini starrer muttina haara.. :supz:
Yash - the new superstar of Kannada!! Yash Rocks!!
User avatar
AKums
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 59342
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:28 am

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby sooriduniya » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 pm

ಗಣೇಶ್, ರಚಿತಾರಾಮ್ - ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲಾ
Image
ಚಂದನವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದಾದ ನಂತರ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳನ್ನು ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಕೆ.ಮಂಜು ಸೂಪರ್ರೋರಂಗ ನಂತರ
ಗಣೇಶ್ ಮತ್ತು ರಚಿತಾರಾಮ್ ತಾರಾಗಣದಲ್ಲಿ 'ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲಾ' ಗೆ ಮೈಸೂರಿನ ಕಂಟ್ರೀನ್ ಹೋಟೆಲ್‌ನಲ್ಲಿ
ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣ ಶುರು ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಮುಂಗಾರುಮಳೆಗೆ ಕಥೆ ರಚಿಸಿ, ಮಳೆಯಲಿ ಜೊತೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ನಿರ್ದೇಶನ
ಮಾಡಿದ ಪ್ರೀತಂಗುಬ್ಬಿ ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಕಥೆ ಜೊತೆಗೆ ಆಕ್ಷನ್ ಕಟ್ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಗಣೇಶ್‌ರನ್ನು ಹಾಕಿಕೊಂಡು ಪ್ರತಿ
ವರ್ಷ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ ಮಾಡುತ್ತೇನೆ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳಿಕೊಂಡಂತೆ ಮಂಜು ರಂಗೀಲಾಗೆ ಬಜೆಟ್ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಯೋಚಿಸದೆ
ಹಣ ಸುರಿಯಲು ಮನಸ್ಸು ಮಾಡಿದ್ದು ಚಿತ್ರವು ಸೂಪರ್ ಆಗಿ ಬರಬೇಕೆಂಬ ಆಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ ಎನ್ನುವುದು ಅವರ ಅಭಿಲಾಷೆ.
ಚೂಚ್ಚಲಬಾರಿಗೆ ಗಣೇಶ್‌ಗೆ ನಾಯಕಿಯಾಗಿರುವ ರಚಿತಾರಾಮ್ ನಾಯಕ ಮತ್ತು ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರು ಚಿಕ್ಕ
ಹುಡುಗಿಯಾದಾಗಿನಿಂದಲೂ ಪರಿಚಯ ಇದೆ ಎಂದರು. ಚಿತ್ರಕಥೆ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ರೂಪಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಈಗಿನ ಟ್ರೇಂಡ್‌ಗೆ
ಹೇಳಿಮಾಡಿಸಿದಂತಿದೆ ಎಂಬ ಮಾತು ಗಣೇಶ್ ಅವರದಾಗಿತ್ತು.

೫ ಹಾಡುಗಳಿಗೆ ಅರ್ಜುನ್ ಜನ್ಯಾ ಬ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಬಜಾಯಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ೪ ದಿವಸ ಮೈಸೂರು ನಂತರ ಗೋವಾದಲ್ಲಿ
ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣ ನಡೆಸಲಾಗುವುದು. ಹಾಡುಗಳಿಗೆ ಹೊರಗಡೆ ಹೋಗುವ ಇರಾದೆ ಇದೆಯಂತೆ. ಛಾಯಗ್ರಹಣ ವೇಣು
ಇರುವುದರಿಂದ ತೆರೆ ಮೇಲೆ ಸುಂದರವಾದ ದೃಶ್ಯಗಳು ಮೂಡಿಬರುತ್ತದೆ ಎಂಬ ಆಶಾಭಾವನೆಯಲ್ಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಮಂಜು.
ಇದೇ ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ ಉಸ್ತುವಾರಿ ಸಚಿವ ಮಹದೇವಪ್ರಸಾದ್, ಗಣೇಶ್ ಮತ್ತು ರಚಿತಾರಾಮ್ ಹೊಸ ಹೋಟೆಲ್‌ನ್ನು
ಅನಾವರಣಗೊಳಿಸಿದರು. ಪ್ರಿಯಾಂಕರಾವ್ ಮತ್ತೋಂದು ಮುಖ್ಯ ಪಾತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ನಟಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ.
User avatar
sooriduniya
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby ranga » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Ganesh looking fantastic in that short hairs :jump: :jump: :jump: ... There is a magic in Ganesh which will be seen only when he has short haired getup which makes that bubbly, energetic, innocent, childish & Naughty Ganesh to sprout out :prayer: :prayer: ... Mungaaru Male utilized this to the core...

Hope we will get to see that magical Ganesh in Dil Rangila also ... I always want to see Ganesh in this short hair getup :clap: :clap: ...
UGRAMM 27 crores

Tea Angdi:
http://gandhadagudi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8302&p=643590#p643590

Arguing with a fool is like wrestling with a pig. both get dirty & the pig enjoys it.
User avatar
ranga
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 14785
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:51 am

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby sooriduniya » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Image
User avatar
sooriduniya
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby Goodman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:18 am

ranga wrote:Ganesh looking fantastic in that short hairs :jump: :jump: :jump: ... There is a magic in Ganesh which will be seen only when he has short haired getup which makes that bubbly, energetic, innocent, childish & Naughty Ganesh to sprout out :prayer: :prayer: ... Mungaaru Male utilized this to the core...

Hope we will get to see that magical Ganesh in Dil Rangila also ... I always want to see Ganesh in this short hair getup :clap: :clap: ...


Just like how I want SUdeep to be in LONG Hairs always :heart: :heart: :heart: :prayer: :prayer:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby sooriduniya » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:40 am

Goodman wrote:
ranga wrote:Ganesh looking fantastic in that short hairs :jump: :jump: :jump: ... There is a magic in Ganesh which will be seen only when he has short haired getup which makes that bubbly, energetic, innocent, childish & Naughty Ganesh to sprout out :prayer: :prayer: ... Mungaaru Male utilized this to the core...

Hope we will get to see that magical Ganesh in Dil Rangila also ... I always want to see Ganesh in this short hair getup :clap: :clap: ...


Just like how I want SUdeep to be in LONG Hairs always :heart: :heart: :heart: :prayer: :prayer:

+1.....Sudeep looking ulti in his new avatar with long hair........ :)
User avatar
sooriduniya
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby Goodman » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 am

govinda wrote:sudeep romance maaDode illa sariyaagi. sometimes he does... yes vaali time nalli chennaag maaDtaa iddru sudeep romance naa... EEGA illa


he gives nice expressions in songs...

eg: sada ninna kanali in bachan
ninn nodolantho.. musanje matthu
gooli - sumne sumne yaako
etc etc :rock: :rock:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Dil Rangeela ದಿಲ್ ರಂಗೀಲ - Ganesh, Rachita Ram, Dir: Preetham Gubbi

Postby AKums » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:51 am

govinda wrote:sudeep romance maaDode illa sariyaagi. sometimes he does... yes vaali time nalli chennaag maaDtaa iddru sudeep romance naa.. EEGA illa

:roll: :roll:

Yash, Dhruva, Appu chennagi madtare.. :-D romance only :roll:
Yash - the new superstar of Kannada!! Yash Rocks!!
User avatar
AKums
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 59342
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:28 am

PreviousNext

Return to Kannada Film Industry

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], gmkrishn, Google [Bot], ranga, sanjay and 22 guests