Rajanikaanta ರಜನಿಕಾಂತ - Duniya Vijay & Aindrita. Dir: Prashanth Raj

Discussion about Kannada films, actors, actress, technicians, news, music, reviews, previews.

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby knb » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:38 pm

goobeguru wrote:yaari Rajani :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

nam mane pakdalli iro hudugi'anthu alla :tongue: :-D :roll: :roll:
User avatar
knb
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 8434
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: @present:- Hassan, karnataka, INDIA

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby CBZ.DADA » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:18 am

knb wrote:
goobeguru wrote:yaari Rajani :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

nam mane pakdalli iro hudugi'anthu alla :tongue: :-D :roll: :roll:

and GG li iro gube nu alla....... :roll: :vom: :angry: :angry:
User avatar
CBZ.DADA
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Bangalore

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Goodman » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:26 am

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby goobeguru » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 am

CBZ.DADA wrote:
knb wrote:
goobeguru wrote:yaari Rajani :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

nam mane pakdalli iro hudugi'anthu alla :tongue: :-D :roll: :roll:

and GG li iro gube nu alla....... :roll: :vom: :angry: :angry:

GG alliro Lakshmi kuDa alla anta gottu
Chitragudi => http://pinterest.com/chitragudi/kannada-movies
GG pedia - upcoming movies => http://wiki.gandhadagudi.com/index.php?title=Upcoming_Movies
User avatar
goobeguru
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 34677
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 am

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby knb » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm

CBZ.DADA wrote:
knb wrote:
goobeguru wrote:yaari Rajani :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

nam mane pakdalli iro hudugi'anthu alla :tongue: :-D :roll: :roll:

and GG li iro gube nu alla....... :roll: :vom: :angry: :angry:

:roll: :roll:
User avatar
knb
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 8434
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: @present:- Hassan, karnataka, INDIA

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby guru_hm » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Aindrita opposite Vijay


Glamorous Aindrita will be paired with Duniay Vijay in Rajani Kantha being produced by K.Manju and directed by Pradeep Raj.

Pradeep Raj had earlier directed the successful Kiraathaka starring Yesh.

Though the film was launched a few days ago, the heroine was not finalised. Now, it is clear that hot and happening Aindrita Ray whose glamour quotient has been the mainstay of many films will be Vijay`s heroine.

Vijay and Aindrita Ray were paired in Junglee directed by Suri which was a major hit. Aindrita was chosen to play the lead in Shashank directed Jarasandha, but was later replaced by Praneetha for some unexplained reasons.

The shooting of Rajani Kantha has started from November 28 and is now proceeding briskly in and around Bengaluru.
User avatar
guru_hm
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 6210
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:30 pm
Location: Mysooru

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Goodman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm

guru_hm wrote:Aindrita opposite Vijay


Glamorous Aindrita will be paired with Duniay Vijay in Rajani Kantha being produced by K.Manju and directed by Pradeep Raj.

Pradeep Raj had earlier directed the successful Kiraathaka starring Yesh.

Though the film was launched a few days ago, the heroine was not finalised. Now, it is clear that hot and happening Aindrita Ray whose glamour quotient has been the mainstay of many films will be Vijay`s heroine.

Vijay and Aindrita Ray were paired in Junglee directed by Suri which was a major hit. Aindrita was chosen to play the lead in Shashank directed Jarasandha, but was later replaced by Praneetha for some unexplained reasons.

The shooting of Rajani Kantha has started from November 28 and is now proceeding briskly in and around Bengaluru.


hmm.. may be for the rape scene in scorpio only :hott: :-D :roll: :roll:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Goodman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:39 pm

knb wrote:
CBZ.DADA wrote:
knb wrote:
goobeguru wrote:yaari Rajani

nam mane pakdalli iro hudugi'anthu alla :tongue: :-D :roll: :roll:

and GG li iro gube nu alla....... :roll: :vom: :angry: :angry:

:roll: :roll:


:roll2: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Native3 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Guddu wrote:hmm.. may be for the rape scene in scorpio only :hott: :-D :roll: :roll:


Yen scene oo illa adralli....... yenaadru maaDo oLge Phone barutte aste...... :angry: :angry: :-D :-D
User avatar
Native3
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 9594
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:13 pm
Location: Mysore, Karnataka, India.

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Goodman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Native3 wrote:
Guddu wrote:hmm.. may be for the rape scene in scorpio only :hott: :-D :roll:


Yen scene oo illa adralli....... yenaadru maaDo oLge Phone barutte aste...... :angry: :-D



:roll: :roll: wat i meant is.. the focus of camera on the :heart: :heart: :tongue: :-D only ;) :roll:
Abhinaya Chakravarthy aka King of Acting - One & Only Kichaa Sudeep :supz: :supz: :supz:
User avatar
Goodman
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 57255
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Deal Daasa » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:56 am

Image
User avatar
Deal Daasa
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 22027
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: Bengaluru

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Deal Daasa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Image
User avatar
Deal Daasa
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 22027
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: Bengaluru

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Chandruk » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:11 am

Image
Chandruk
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 17766
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby Chandruk » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 am

Image
Chandruk
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 17766
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 am

Re: Duniya Vijay's next---> "RAJANIKANTHA"!!!!!!!

Postby goobeguru » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:09 am

modalabarige ge aindrita avru vijayge naayaki aagi abhinayisiddare
:roll: :roll: yavva pekra ee article bardiddu
Chitragudi => http://pinterest.com/chitragudi/kannada-movies
GG pedia - upcoming movies => http://wiki.gandhadagudi.com/index.php?title=Upcoming_Movies
User avatar
goobeguru
GG ULTRA MEMBER
GG ULTRA MEMBER
 
Posts: 34677
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to Kannada Film Industry

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Vamshi and 21 guests